PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 27, 2012
Upland, CA.
I was just talking to Hawk and he mentioned to me that he would like to order from JFH but couldn't because of the CC issues and I realized that I never saw a thread or any update about it... but 3 days ago I received an email from them stating that the issue has been resolved and that they are now accepting credit cards over the net, well except for Master Card... but they are good to go :)
Here is the email I received from them:
Dear Erick Sandoval

Hello, If you are receiving this email it is because you have a customer account on our website. In 23 years this is only the second time we've sent an email to all of our customers. We only do it when there is a something major happening that impacts all of our customers. We don't foresee this happening again in the near future. However, if you would like us to delete your account so that you don't receive an email like this again let us knows and we will do so. Now for the news... After many emails, phone calls and talks with lawyers we are once again able to accept credit cards on the website except for MasterCard. We are also able to accept PayPal. Many thanks to the owner of 4Noggins.com who recently went through the same ordeal and called us up to let us know how he went about solving the problem. Waymond

galeon

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 12, 2012
I'm glad to hear they were able to get everything back not normal with their credit card sales. I'll be ordering something from them soon via Paypal since all I have is a MasterCard.

galeon

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 12, 2012
I see that Mars Cigars is having the same problem that JFH was having. Hopefully they will solve it soon, too.

vinvin

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 1, 2012
Looks like I'll be making an order sometime soon then since I've been wanting to try the LOTR series Tobacco for a while... just gotta save a bit more for my TAD fund though haha. Such good news!

hawk60ce

Lifer
Jun 11, 2012
Ive placed at least 3 orders from either P&C or SP.com since that original email came out all with MC and all with no issue. Maybe the other online retailers are just big enough and do enough revenue that they can keep MC at bay or theyre giving them the proverbial middle finger.

Status
Not open for further replies.