Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 23, 2019
... And it doesn't exist!
Seems like an opportunity missed to be honest. Or maybe I was just disappointed that my typo did have a more serendipitous result. LOL.
Anyways keep it puff, daddy.
c7x8LXql.jpg

PS: Anyone know why I can't seem to see my own Avatar? It looks fine when I adjust it in the Profile/Avatar editor but after I post it's still the default blank. TIA.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
I tried also .org and .edu. No pie for me!
And: There are two different places for avatars. More than that I cannot recall, but take a look.

seldom

Lifer
Mar 11, 2018
Or maybe PipePieMagazine. It's not exactly a pipe pie but Stutenkerl, which good girls and boys get on Saint Nicholas day in Germany, is sort of close I guess. Imagine a whole web page devoted to pipe pastries!
dsc_5280-600x397.jpg

elbert

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 10, 2015
One of my favorite internet gags is Wickerpedia. The wicker encyclopedia!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
We live down the road from a highway with retail. A few years ago, a place opened with a big sign that said, "Cherry Pie." My wife is a food writer and something of a chef and baker herself, so I thought I'd scope it out and take her home a tasty pie slice or cupcake, to sample. Nope. Sex toys. Okay. I didn't ask for a sample of their pie.

hugodrax

Can't Leave
Jan 24, 2013
That's ok. Looking for an article on meerschaum pipes, I googled "Slave white goddess" yesterday.
Wow. It's a fallen world, boys.

Jun 23, 2019
LOL @didimauw - that sign is just perfect.
@hugodrax - Wow that must've been a sticky situation. I hope you don't end up on some kind of watchlist! Strange times we live in!
In related news, thanks to forum member @ben88 my cellar is looking a little healthier these days. I think we're almost ready for the zombie apocalypse.
0tP6Zp1l.jpg

EDIT: Also caught the tail end of the recent S&G drop. Can't wait for those to come in the next few days. I'll make a proper post documenting the mail call!

Status
Not open for further replies.