PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 30, 2014
wv
Now before anyone gives me down-the-road for posting political topics, this isn't political, its pure old fashioned comedy. Biden "gives a shout out to his old butt buddy." Here is the video clip because you just cant make this stuff up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNxYLgUgO1Y&list=PL14FojJvMZXh2CROtvtFEd0PMtRSQtjSt

Mar 30, 2014
wv
Not any more or less pertinent than the plethora of non-pipe related topics made daily. But it's funny if you have a sense of humor.

tuold

Lifer
Oct 15, 2013
Beaverton,Oregon
I think you really wanted to put this in "General Discussion" but we can let the mods worry about that.
Good ol' Joe isn't allowed much front time with the public these days....for obvious reasons.

johnnyreb

Lifer
Aug 21, 2014
"Second, this was good stuff, Dave... he is a walking "foot in mouth" most of the time and is very often great for comic relief."
Agreed! Biden has filled in for Dan Quayle without missing a beat. How can to such bozos obtain such high office?

buroak

Lifer
Jul 29, 2014
How can to such bozos obtain such high office?
We put them there. Frankly, when voters pick a candidate for high office based on whether they would like to have a beer with that candidate, I am surprised we do not get worse officials.

jarit

Can't Leave
Jul 2, 2013
Lighten up jarit. This is damn funny.
I didn't comment if it's funny or not. I said it' in the wrong place. There's the forum "General Discussion" for off-topic posts.

ivapewithfire

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 26, 2014
West Virginia, USA
My vocabulary is pretty poor. I wasn't sure what the word "Gaffe" might mean.
You guys and your fancy words.
I looked it up and you won't believe what I found:
AKDfSXC.jpg

delro

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 7, 2015
for all those whining about where this was posted- relax, try not to let it ruin your day.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
If people in the corporate world are going to be subjected to drug testing in order to maintain employment, then so should those holding "public office". I suspect it would result in an even better solution than term limits.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Well I guess a speaking tour is out for him when he leaves office. I mean he has 8 years of great material for improv and stand up comedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.