Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

xingpao

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 11, 2019
When is the last time you gents saw J F Germain branded blends for sale?

ekert

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 26, 2018
I've only been smoking pipes for about a year, but I've never seen it for sale other than on the secondary market.

pilotage16

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 12, 2015
In 2015 I bought a few tins of special Lat flake from 4noggins, a few tins of Penzance from a brick and mortar. Since then I have noticed that everything has completely disappeared and never in stock. Do they even make blends anymore lol? I find it funny when online retailers have the tab for purchase when you know it never goes up for sale. My theory is it all goes to the secondary market immediately, but I could be wrong.

May 8, 2017
Sugar Grove, IL, USA
I've seen the Royal Jersey, Medium Flake, BK Flake, Bridge, Special Latakia Flake, Eighteen Twenty, King Charles and Balkan Sobranie -- all within the last six months. Some dropped a few months back and I still see some in stock at places. Mostly Royal Jersey, Eighteen Twenty, and Balkan Sobranie.

pilotage16

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 12, 2015
I follow GQ tobacco, I like to browse the online shop to see what’s available across the pond.

xingpao

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 11, 2019
Looks pretty darn bleak for Germain in the US then from your experiences. I know Esoterica and Balkan Sobranie is available sporadically, but Pelican and Germain brands seem to be MIA.

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
Looks like most people are just receiving Pembroke, Margate, Dunbar along with And So To Bed. That is based on a relatively small search but has been consistent thus far.

3rdguy

Lifer
Aug 29, 2017
Iowa
BS, Penzance, Blackpool, Brighton and Stonehaven were also in this drop that I saw.
I ended up with BS, Pembroke, Brighton and a bag of Penzance.

Status
Not open for further replies.