Status
Not open for further replies.

joshwolftree

Part of the Furniture Now
Just thought some of you might like this

The story behind NORAD and Santa

and of course the official Santa tracking tool of the US Military

Norad Santa Tracker homepage

if you poke around they also have the support the troops links section and info on how NORAD tracks the old chubby piper. Granted they say it's Rudolph's nose that gives off the heat signature...We all know that just the Anti's propaganda machine. The heats in the pipe :lol:

rondyr

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 19, 2012
Bel Air, MD
Sigh. How great was it when my daughter was young and she'd hop on my lap so we could track Santa on his way to our house!!
I hate that kids have to grow up. :crying:

joshwolftree

Part of the Furniture Now
My dad was Air Force so NORAD is a tradition in our family. This year my niece is finally old enough to call in! She just turned three, and since we're doing christmas at my parents this year... :)

When I was a kid they used to do fifteen minute NORAD updates on the base news channel.

undermidnight

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 26, 2012
This is an annual tradition of mine. I log into the sight right after I get home from Christmas Eve services and enjoy some fine bourbon and a pipe. I also hop on the radio (ham radio) with my vintage station gear. There is something about the glow of an old radio with the lights turned low.
Thanks for posting.
Jason

topd

Lifer
Mar 23, 2012
Emerson, Arkansas
I guess I'm more of a Grinch! June gets upset when the dog pisses on the tree, I think it's cool. Oh well,

it's what she gets for bringing the outside inside... he doesn't know any better.

Status
Not open for further replies.