PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

puffy

Lifer
Dec 24, 2010
North Carolina
It's Saturday here in Carolina and the Earth didn't explode yesterday.So lets fill our pipes and let the holiday smoking continue...Happy smoking to all.

gmwolford

Lifer
Jul 26, 2012
WV, USA
Yes, a nice, relaxing start ti s hectic next few days for me. The wife id out shopping (everything is icey and slick do I get excused) andthe rest of the house is fast asleep except for me. So I'm taking time to enjoy a couple of cups of dark roast and a bowl of PS Luxury Navy Flake in solitude. Life is good.

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
Went out running errands this morning with a bowl of MacB HH Vintage Syrian. Made it much more pleasant.

dlattim

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 27, 2012
At home alone with my dog, my pipe, my lazy boy chair and a movie. No one to shop for. No work 'til after Christmas. Life is good. I think I'll clean my pipe rotation this afternoon, and if I feel like it, do a little laundry.
Edit: Oh yeah, forgot, laptop in my lap.

vaboatbuilder

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 7, 2012
yea i had to go in to work at the grocery store this morning before the sun rose. It was a pleasant walk in and a crazy mad house once i got there. I love my customers but coworkers have got to go. Home now and found a tobacco order at the door when i got there so all is good now.

Jul 15, 2011
I was waiting for it at work yesterday. Never happened. Gotta go back in tonight then Ive got a 4 day weekend for Christmas. Plan on smoking a lot of Peterson Irish Whiskey in the coming days and trying to finish reading "Stranger in a Strange Land." First time Ive read it since high school.

jbbaldwin

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 1, 2012
It's a great day here - celebrating wedding anniversary number 12.
Bonus: the wife likes (not only tolerates) the latakia blends I smoke. I did well. :)

cedeks

Might Stick Around
Nov 16, 2012
Hehehe happy new start. In the beginning I thought the whole Friday thing was a joke.however people kept talking about it as if they were sure something will happen. In all cases, good it passed and guess now it is Christmas time. Enjoy your smoke everyone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.