PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pawpaw

Lifer
Jun 25, 2011
cleveland NC
my lovely wife has been very supportive in my endevor to switch over to a pipe from cigs althogh she is still smoking cigs . she dont wanna quit. we both smoke in the house unless the grand daughter is over. When i called her today from work she ask what was i smoking this morning. I replied Bowlegged bear i love the stuff.Then she said that stuff REEKS and dont kiss me again if you have been somoking that bear$#^t. from now on will you please smoke that stuff outside. I love her and i knew there would be some blends that dont have the greatest room note but why does it have to be the BEAR? It is the first tobbacco that i have dedicated a pipe . tomorrow morning it will be Black Gold Maple, think pankcakes will get a better kiss than bear poop

marmal4de

Lifer
Feb 20, 2011
Richmond, BC
I'd turn the boat around, and tell her that her cigs smell like crap, and no more kisses for her until she starts smoking bow-legged bear!

marmal4de

Lifer
Feb 20, 2011
Richmond, BC
cigs are one of the nastiest things on the planet Formaldehyde, Hydrogen Cyanide, etc.

Don't forget benzene and acetone. I have a friend who designs and builds chemical plants worldwide, he was telling me that workers in chemical plants have to wear some pretty hardcore PPE to even enter the same room as some of the chemicals in cigarettes. Gross.

pawpaw

Lifer
Jun 25, 2011
cleveland NC
well my trip to C&D's only chems i saw were food grade extracts and flavoring and a nice bottle of myers rum and apple jack brandy

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
My Girlfriend smokes cigs but wants to quit. Fortunately she likes the smell of everything that I smoke and is considering smoking a pipe. I smoke a pipe in the house but she goes outside to smoke cigs. I think, and she agrees, that cigarettes smell terrible. I'm a lucky boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.