PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

docgarr

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 25, 2010
Saturday is International Pipe Smoking Day. United Pipe Clubs of America is encouraging smoking the all-American corn cob pipe to celebrate. Take pictures and post them on this thread or send them to me at michael.garr@wilkes.edu. In addition, the Comite International des Pipe Clubs is holding a photo competition and the three best pics will win a prize. The winners will be determined in October during its annual meeting being held in Nitra, Slovakia this year.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
My MM reverse calabash will most likely be smoked that day, along with my Bruce Weaver billiard that is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. Early Happy IPSD to all!

lifesizehobbit

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 23, 2015
I will be christening my new Rick Black thick Morta Rhodesian that day from the St. Louis Pipe show. Happy IPSD!
RB%20Rhode%20Morta%201_zpsm9vtky9o.jpg

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
I won't forget. Gonna open a tin of something special to mark the day. :)
Bad ass pipe hobbit! :clap:

lifesizehobbit

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 23, 2015
jkrug - Thank you sir; I did indeed christen it was some Boswell's Countryside while touring the St. Louis Pipe Show. Many people admired and asked about Rick's work. I found that for the first bowl, this thing smoked very cool. It's my first Morta and I did notice the bowl being a bit warmer during the smoke. It cooled quite fast once out.

Status
Not open for further replies.