PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 27, 2012
Upland, CA.
nope they don't... but I was always more of an Audrey Hepburn man myself ;)
but there are tons of very beautiful women (actresses and models) still out there.

hawk60ce

Lifer
Jun 11, 2012
I've got to admit, I had to google her. But yes, she was a very classy & elegant woman. Wish hollywood would head back this way.

hans

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 3, 2012
I just had the privilege of seeing Casablanca on the big screen from a 35mm print here in Portland. It was great to see it the way it was intended.

cynyr

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 12, 2012
Tennessee
+1000 on Lauren Bacall. She's twice my age, but I would still crawl over a mile of broken glass to hold her hand and look into those eyes.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
I always thought Andrea King, an actress from the 40's, was ineffably beautiful -- with a perky cuteness like Christina Applegate.

SG2-Andrea-goldrobe.jpg

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Most people think I have no taste in women. I actually find Jennifer Love Hewitt and Katie Holmes to be extremely lovely. I tend to go for a look that's more... adorable. That innocent girl next door look it what does it for me, like Drew Barrymore or Sasha Alexander from Rizzoli and Isles and NCSI before that.

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
Maude Fealy -I like to go back a bit before the 1940's household name actresses. This girl had class. I melt everytime I see her picture.

220px-Maudefealy1.jpg

Born on March 4, 1884 in Memphis, TN

Broadway debut 1900

Appeared in nearly every film made by Cecil B. DeMille in the post silent film era.

puffy

Lifer
Dec 24, 2010
North Carolina
Real women back then..Today's look seems to be skinny girls with fake boobs.Not my taste at all.But then I'm an old man so who cares what my taste is.

madmurdoc

Can't Leave
Dec 8, 2012
North Idaho
Real women back then..Today's look seems to be skinny girls with fake boobs.Not my taste at all.But then I'm an old man so who cares what my taste is.
It's like the difference between Filet Mignon and McDonalds.

Status
Not open for further replies.