PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hakchuma

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 13, 2014
Michigan, USA
This Bremen Pipe Smoker is awesome and has a really good video discussing meerschaum. Wonder if he ever visits these forums.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFrzVXXQtAI

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
I have watched some of his videos before, as it is stated above sometimes they are too long. This time I managed to watch only 2 minutes or less. And I just wonder how he managed to get that piece of Meerschaum. It is illegal to export raw Meerschaum in Turkey. Lastly, the city is called "Eskishehir" not "Eshkesir".

jitterbugdude

Mar 25, 2014
I couldn't watch more than the first 20 seconds. He comes across as a pompous know it all ass. Maybe on purpose for adding drama/importance to his video?
It is illegal to export raw Meerschaum in Turkey

That may be so but there are plenty of people always willing to bend(break) the rules. I have some meer rock chunks that I bought through Ebay. The seller was in Turkey.

pipedreamin

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 25, 2016
The youtube pipe smoking vids aren't for everyone but if you give Mark, aka Bremen pipe smoker some more time I think you'd recant jitterbug. He's a decent chap with a direct, German manner and he says "I don't know" quite a bit.

hakchuma

Jan 13, 2014
Michigan, USA
Seems like a nice fella just spending some time making videos about something he enjoys. He engages with his viewers. If you spend 20 seconds viewing his video and then reply to a thread calling him an ass, well it sure says a lot about you.

Status
Not open for further replies.