PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

mp31guitar

Lifer
Jun 28, 2011
I think I will smoke some Petersons Irish Flake in my 2007 03 Peterson St. Patrick's Day fishtail pipe. What do you guys have planned?

vabriar

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 24, 2012
No real plans but I'm sure it will include some kind of green food or drink Ha! But seriously I've been itching to add a Peterson to my collection so maybe it would good day to go shopping for one. Enjoy your flake and fishtail!

gnatjulio

Lifer
Mar 22, 2012
New York
Good excuse to crack open a new tin. And I've been meaning to try an Irish whiskey. So maybe some Jameson Whiskey and Peterson Irish flake.

mp31guitar

Lifer
Jun 28, 2011
Be careful with the Jameson. There is a Thanksgiving two years ago that I don't remember because of Jameson. The reason I quit drinking.

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
Eileen's Dream, in a Peterson, watching the Commitments, listening to the Chieftains, while cooking stew...but I will NOT wear green. That's just overboard...

crazypipe

Lifer
Sep 23, 2012
st1_zps75aa5d6f.png

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
A bowl of Old Dublin during the day would be nice. Only ancestors I have who lived there were Ulster Scots (aka Scots Irish).

undermidnight

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 26, 2012
Hmmm.. don't have any Peterson's tobacco (although I love Irish Flake), but will be enjoying something in my 1997 St. Patrick Day pipe. I left Eileen's Dream at work... oops.
My wife is currently making Corn Beef, Cabbage, and soda bread. Going to be interesting over the next 24 hours.. 8O
Oh yea.. and a glass of Jameson.
Jason

undermidnight

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 26, 2012
Hey! I know what tobacco I will be smoking... On St. Patty's Day, you wear green right? Well, frogs are green..
So Frog Morton Cellar it is!! :mrgreen:
Jason :puffy:

john218

Part of the Furniture Now
May 5, 2012
Connecticut
Since my maternal grandparents came from Ireland I have to do something to celebrate the day.
I don't have any Irish tobacco, but I'll smoke my Peterson Kildare and maybe the green painted Dr. Grabow somebody gave me.
I'll listen to some of The Chieftan's music. Paddy Moloney, who I think looks like a leprechaun, is a great musician.

bubblehead33

Mar 17, 2012
Canada
A few years ago, by this time, I'd be stinking drunk by now. This year, I'm watching tv, reading a pipe forum and drinking coffee. So this is what it feels like to be old :laughat:

mp31guitar

Lifer
Jun 28, 2011
Nice looking pipes Numbersix. I really like the canadian. What number is it? Bubblehead, we will be doing the same thing tomorrow. I am stuck in no-mans land, to old to hang with the young crowd and to young to be old. I'm almost 40 years old.

bigboi

Lifer
Nov 12, 2012
I will be celebrating my son's birthday!!! He was born on St. Paddys day so it will be fun. I will probably smoke my Peterson Rocky Donegul as well

bubblehead33

Mar 17, 2012
Canada
Haha i know what you're saying mp3, I'm not that far behind you (31). Oh well, we'll not be sick as hell tomorrow I guess :D .

captainbob

Oct 5, 2010
My last Name "Coffey" is as Irish as Paddy's Pig. I'll be wearing green on the ski hill and enjoying at least one last day of Winter skiing!
Captain Bob Coffey

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Nice looking pipes Numbersix. I really like the canadian. What number is it?
Thanks Mp31, it's a 264 FT
A really nice pipe. Sports a nickel finish band and is a great smoker (not too expensive either at $70). My only complaint was the long break-in. I wish I had scrubbed out the stain in the stem before smoking, Still, now that the break-in is over, it;s a great pipe, perfectly drilled and a beautiful grain throughout.

Status
Not open for further replies.