PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

marmal4de

Lifer
Feb 20, 2011
Richmond, BC
Put to rest a few small PAD and TAD demons at City Cigar today. People say Peterson's are addictive, well, Peterson System 31s are addictive, this is my 3rd!

0bc89654.jpg

toehead

Lurker
Jun 8, 2011
I had a similar impromptu visit to my B&M today and also bought a Pete and some baccy.
I got a Bent Bulldog 80s from the Shannon Series and a house blend "AM Pipe" which is supposed to be like EMP.

marmal4de

Lifer
Feb 20, 2011
Richmond, BC
I love the Pete... Military bit?

That is a good looking Pete! I should probably get one!

Yes, to both of you good men.

I had a similar impromptu visit to my B&M today and also bought a Pete and some baccy.
I got a Bent Bulldog 80s from the Shannon Series and a house blend "AM Pipe" which is supposed to be like EMP.

Great minds think alike! You should post some pics of that new pipe, and a review of of your new baccy as well!

fullbent

Can't Leave
May 6, 2011
Very nice haul! I ordered a pete last week from smokingpipes.Now Im really stoked about it

jasongone

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 23, 2011
i like the looks of those. been thinking about getting a straight system pipe with a fishtail.

good git marm.

marmal4de

Lifer
Feb 20, 2011
Richmond, BC
Thanks Kevin! Jason, get one if you can, due to the unique construction of the system, the draft hole is perfectly centered, a perfect smoke each time!

teamhavoc28

Can't Leave
Nov 10, 2010
Great pick up marmal4de. I have some serious pipe envy looks like a great smoker. Some of the best choices are unplanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.