PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

moses

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 12, 2013
Biddeford
Man... It's hard wanting to shout on high about how some blend is my favorite... The reason it's so hard is because this changes frequently. Not necessarily daily, but close enough. It comes down to what hits the spot like no other on that day and in that pipe.
Today, for me, McClelland's Wilderness in my Savinelli Canadian is absolutely in charge.
I'm targeting you people who have a rotation.
What blend & pipe hit YOUR sweet spot today?

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
J.F. Germain Brown Flake in a Stanwell Featherweight 242 pot...just right!!!

jah76

Lifer
Jun 27, 2012
Chelsea Morning with an iced coffee and cream in a Falcon was the only good thing that happened yesterday at work.
It hit all the right notes.

homeatsea

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 6, 2013
Dunhill Flake has been my blend for the last two weeks in my new Savinelli Qandale Churchwarden. It's an amazing tobacco and my first Virginia experience. Just fired up some Orlik Golden Slice in the same pipe today. While it's much more mild and the flavor is quite different from DF, I really loved it as well. These two tobaccos are definitely going to be commonplace in my tobacco purchases.

hedonaut

Might Stick Around
Mar 23, 2013
Three Friars in my Meer in the morning, Old Joe Krantz in the same meer in the evening. Charing Cross in my Il Ceppo was grands as well. The C&D burleys in my meer, for some reason, have suddenly become my mainstay smokes.

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
Unfortunately I can't comment much on this right now. There was a time I had 80+ different tobaccos to smoke at any given time, not currently. I have had to resort to the cost of smoking to keep the bills paid. So for about the last 6 months give or take I have had to resort to Super Value blends (not the best stuff in the world).
My favorite has always been 1888 Mid-Day with its creamy VA blending. Haven't had any of that since rickpal snagged a tin for me when I first got laid off last April. I keep the tin and smell the paper to remind me that soon (fingers crossed) I will get to enjoy a huge bowl of it again.

hodirty

Lifer
Jan 10, 2013
Butternut Burley in my grabow freehand today. First time for this combo, quite nice.

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
I've taken quite a shine to Erinmore Flakes. So much so I ordered 10 tins today. I'm smoking some right now as I type this. It's delicious!

Status
Not open for further replies.