PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

philobeddoe

Lifer
Oct 31, 2011
East Indiana
I just finished my first pipe with my new IM Corona Pipemaster and I couldn't be happier. The weight feels perfect, the flame is very easy to control and the flame leaves no taste on the tobacco. I have been a match man for years, but good matches are getting harder and harder to come by. I have a pipe Zippo that I bought for outdoor smoking, but I don't like the large flame and it does leave a funky taste for the first several puffs. I have found my perfect flame source!

tarheel1

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 16, 2014
Congrats on your new lighter. I love how a good lighter feels when I use it. Almost like we have class lol.

captpat

Lifer
Dec 16, 2014
North Carolina
I've had good luck with my Pipemaster, I purchased it in the early 80's and sent it back last year for some adjusting. I think they ended up replacing everything but the outer case for $9 -- can't beat that.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Phil, congrats on buying a very good lighter. A tip from an Old Gas Masher, that's what an old timer called us who worked in the Refinery, Chemical plants. When filling do this and it will last a reasonablely long time. Put your lighter in Referigrator, thereby lowering your gas inside the lighters Pressure. Run hot water in your Bathroom Lavoratory, put Butane can in about up to 1/3 or 1/2 of can, thereby raising the pressure of your Butane. About 5 mins is good. Fill lighter not once but 3 times counting to 10 every time. It works, went visit son in Texas for a week, came back and it was a week after coming home that I had to fill it, Lasted 2 weeks, also it had a Buddy, a Zippo with a Z insert.

bigpond

Lifer
Oct 14, 2014
Bradley, that is brilliant! Thanks for posting. Phil, enjoy! I'm a matches guy but you may have tempted me :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.