PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmdrmcbragg

Lifer
Jul 29, 2013
Just noticed my one year anniversary on the site was yesterday. Damn, one whole year of kicking around here with you lot. The young and old of pipe smokers with internet access and not a whole lot better to do. I get to put on my big boy pants now and join the same (color) ranks as the likes of Peck, Harris, the Old Cajun ... though I know my pipes can't hold the bowls they smoke and they've been puffing before I was even chewing candy cigarettes.
Here's to many more swapping stories, drooling over pipes and talking about mountains of tins. Thanks everyone for helping me stay in it with all the advice, pics, jokes and fun stories.
image9.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome! You will learn to breathe the highly rarified air at these altitudes over time. Don't envy

the pipes of elders. They all sneak out back and smoke MM cobs.

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Congrats Cmdr. I am sure Cortez is already assembling your "Purple Package", complete with beanie, PM bag, and egg carton pipe holder.

cmdrmcbragg

Lifer
Jul 29, 2013
Ah yes, membership has it's privileges and price. Let the token membership package items flow and the initiation/hazing begin.
Just so we are clear, I want my crushed velvet purple smoking jacket in a 46.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
TA DA!

Congrats Cory! :clap: You've survived here long enough to prove your mettle!

So, now you can start deciphering Official PipesMagazine.com Secret Messages with your very own decoder pin:

Decoderring.jpg

And just so everyone at the major pipe shows can recognize you as a forum member, you get your very own

Official PipesMagazine.com Propeller Beanie:

Propellerbeanie-1.jpg

While you're on the road making the pipe show circuit, btw, you'll appreciate the convenient and ever popular

Official PipesMagazine.com 5-Chambered Tobacco Pouch (conceived, incidentally, by Kevin hisself in one

of those "Aha! moments" that came on the occasion of his first prostate exam):

Latexglove.jpg

And speaking of practical! You'll forever treasure the Official PipesMagazine.com 12 Position Pipe Rack:

DSCN0563.jpg

...and Official PipesMagazine.com Twin Tobacco Canister set:

Cannisters.jpg

Congrats, and enjoy the bounty! :clap:

cmdrmcbragg

Lifer
Jul 29, 2013
YES! I had to wait an entire year for this! Thank you so much.
Aw man, this is the best day ever. I can't wait to try it all out.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
It's all so underwhelming.

Sometimes, I wish that I would just fall asleep and wake up in October, the anticipation hurts so bad.
Cortez, the cavalcade of gifts is beyond thoughtful. Almost without thought, but in a good way, as in "I can't think of anything more appropriate".
One other gift possibility, though:
Pipers-vi.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.