I'm a newbie and was wondering how many bowls a day do you smoke?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shikano53

Lifer
May 26, 2015
Hi all, As a newbie knucklehead, suffering from all the newbie things, kind of like a kid with a pocket full of money in a candy store, how many bowls do you guys smoke in a day?
Just curious. I'm up and down. Two, three, and one but on average two bowls a day for now.
Thoughts and suggestions appreciated.
Kindly

Chris in Red Deer, Alberta

mrenglish

Lifer
Dec 25, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
About 16-20 bowls a week so 2-3 per day, depending on stress level, etc. Most of my bowls are in the group 3-5 range, so small to medium sized.

wolfe64

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 24, 2015
Ontario Canada
Newbie here too.

Right now I smoke 1 bowl a day, although on the weekend with my experimentation of different pipes and tobaccos I smoked 4 bowls on Saturday and 3 bowls on Sunday.

I am paying for that today and thinking about taking a few days off from the pipe :(
Mark

shikano53

Lifer
May 26, 2015
Thanks folks for all the comments!

I appreciate them so much that I think I will go celebrate by smoking a bowl right now!
Chris in RD AB

maxx

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 10, 2015
About 4 to 12, depending on how much I'm at home, since that's where I smoke.

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
FOOLS! He's a ringer for the universal minds healthcare! You all copped to smoking enough to be "smokers" and they are tracking your ip addresses. Your premiums will be crushing!
Just kidding. I smoke whenever I can. It's just not very often :)

dulgunz

Can't Leave
Feb 11, 2015
1 to 2 bowls a day during the week, usually in the evenings after work and dinner. on the weekends however, it depends on the "honey do list", maybe 5 to 6 bowls each day.

Status
Not open for further replies.