PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

easterntraveler

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 29, 2012
Hell yeah. I own an ll Ceppo. Love it. Very similar to Ser Jacopo in fact same school if I am not mistaken. Anyway for whatever reason they don't get the same recognition but great pipes. Also a great plus that they don't because they are less expensive for damn near the same quality. WIN IT and enjoy

tanzebjorn

Lurker
May 11, 2014
Hell yeah. I own an ll Ceppo. Love it. Very similar to Ser Jacopo in fact same school if I am not mistaken. Anyway for whatever reason they don't get the same recognition but great pipes. Also a great plus that they don't because they are less expensive for damn near the same quality. WIN IT and enjoy
Yes these pipes seem to be well crafted... I guess this particular vendor is OK as well?

adam12

May 16, 2011
I've dealt with that seller, the prices are very high (buy it now only) but if you're interested in that specific pipe, then go ahead and do it!

brudnod

Aug 26, 2013
Great Falls, VA
Although I don't particularly care for the stem, the pipe looks well represented by the photos and vendor seems to have a clean and extensive record. Love the burl! The price seems good for a new Il Ceppo. I have a couple and they smoke well and look great. Good luck with your purchase.

philobeddoe

Lifer
Oct 31, 2011
East Indiana
I own several Il Ceppo pipes, each one smokes wonderfully and they are undervalued at the present time, so now is the time to get a deal on one.

Status
Not open for further replies.