PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

guerillapiper

Might Stick Around
Feb 13, 2013
USA
Let's all show a little support for pipesmagazine.com by setting a day aside to purchase one item from their advertisers. We can call it "Briar Friday," or something like that.

onepyrotec

Lifer
Feb 20, 2013
Nevada
Don't really need a special day to buy from advertisers. I make it a point to support those who support websites whenever possible.

snewton

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 18, 2012
UK
So do we discuss exactly what he is trying to do for the next coupla days or just have it closed down now then?

mustanggt

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 6, 2012
I am laughing my ass off. Closed one thread open another. Kinda like a VC ambush and melt into the tunnels only to appear for another ambush somewhere else. HA HA :rofl:

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
guerillapiper, most of us here support our sponsors because they have the best prices. We don't need a special day to do this. I would suggest you compare our sponsors prices to others on line and you will see why it is a no brainer for us to buy from them.

tslex

Lifer
Jun 23, 2011
I just want to reiterate -- as I plan to whenever I see one of his posts -- that guerilleiper's avatar is the image of a murdering commie terrorist.
People-who-wear-Che-Guevara-t-shirts1_zps324df809.jpeg

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Thanks for the entertainment.
No matter how vague it is.
Some gentle trolling is fun. Any real trolling will be dealt with by a swift kick in the nads via Kevin's kungfu moves.

tslex

Lifer
Jun 23, 2011
mmjk wrote:
That's not Che. It is subcomadante Marcos. He is a Mexican rebel from the mid 1990's.

He is a Marxist I believe, same difference , but a different guy.
Edited for spelling
You know what, you are right: Not Che.
Now, if memory serves, the press popularized SCM as "the Che for a new generation" or some such. But fair is fair -- not Che -- and while SCM has written some serious drivel, and while there were a couple of weeks (a month?) of anti-government skirmishes, I do not THINK he has tortured or executed anyone so far.

bigvan

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
"I am laughing my ass off. Closed one thread open another. Kinda like a VC ambush and melt into the tunnels only to appear for another ambush somewhere else. HA HA"
I don't think either is particularly funny.

rmbittner

Lifer
Dec 12, 2012
MikePhillips wrote:
Maybe he just thought the guy wearing the ski mask with a pipe hanging out of it was funny and picked his avatar and name accordingly?
The OP seems to be trying to promote a whole "guerilla-pipesmoker" ethos. He's created a FaceBook page devoted to it and some YouTube videos. But I personally find the whole ski-mask, gun-toting, authority-flouting persona to be more than a bit unsettling.
But, then, I am naturally suspicious of anyone who wants to hide their identity -- be they criminals or clowns.
Bob

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
But, then, I am naturally suspicious of anyone who wants to hide their identity -- be they criminals or clowns.
Agreed...and one of the most important things to be suspicious of when identity is in question:
Courtesy of Webster:
Agent Provocateur: One employed to associate with suspected persons and by pretending sympathy with their aims to incite them to some incriminating action.

mustanggt

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 6, 2012
Big Van, I appologize for offending you with my thoughtless remarks in my previous post on this thread.

rmbittner

Lifer
Dec 12, 2012
Brian64:
You say "agent provocateur," and this is what I think of: http://www.agentprovocateur.com/ [may be considered NSFW].

Status
Not open for further replies.