Pipes Magazine » General Discussion

Tags:  No tags yet. 

I wonder if she asked anyone for a light?

(18 posts)
  1. zanthal

zanthal

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1556707296001/stripping-smoker-shocks-travelers/?playlist_id=86856&intcmp=obnetwork

“ Rest satisfied with doing well, and leave others to talk of you as they please. ”
    — Pythagoras
    Posted 2 years ago #
  2. terry

terry

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Lol..that's to funny.

Posted 2 years ago #
  3. brian64

brian64

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Airports are very noisy places...it's not unusual to think they're saying "no clothing", rather than "no smoking"...happens all the time.

“Bipartisan usually means some larger-than-usual deception is being carried out.” – George Carlin
    Posted 2 years ago #
  4. adam12

adam12

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

THIS IS WHAT CIGARETTES DO TO YOU, KIDS.

Posted 2 years ago #
  5. steyrshrek

steyrshrek

Login to Send PM

At least she didn't have to go through the body scanner or get felt up. Flying commercially has become so miserable maybe this will be the next idea from the TSA.

Posted 2 years ago #
  6. brian64

brian64

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

@steyrshrek: Well said. Actually their next idea will probably be full body cavity searches for all. I haven't been in an airport in years, and I will never step foot in one again until and unless all of this insane TSA BS stops.

Posted 2 years ago #
  7. ssjones

ssjones

Mod

Login to Send PM

A few months ago, I flew out of Baltimore,the airport had just opened and I strolled right thru. There were two TSA agents, a young guy and gorgeous woman. I asked if them if I volunteered for a full body search, could the woman do it. She laughed and said nope, pointing to the guy. I chose the scanner... When I went thru the body scan, I reminded her it was pretty cold out. She said she hears that a lot.
    I've seen her a few more times and I always ask if she has time for a full body search, she always declines...

Al

Posted 2 years ago #
  8. cajunguy

Cajunguy

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

The end of the video states they took her for a mental health evaluation. What she did seemed like a perfectly logical and amusing way to piss off airport security. Some folks got a laugh, guys got a treat and, as an added bonus, it sounds like several kids got a free anatomy lesson.

What's so crazy about that?!?

"It's like, how much more black could this be? and the answer is none. None more black." - Nigel Tufnel, Spinal Tap
    Posted 2 years ago #
  9. lordofthepiperings

lordofthepiperings

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Why is it the people you randomly see get naked in public are people you'd never want to see naked in the first place? lol.

Some people's lack of logic and sanity make me wonder sometimes.

Posted 2 years ago #
  10. cajunguy

Cajunguy

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Why is it the people you randomly see get naked in public are people you'd never want to see naked in the first place? lol.

I don't know, but I live in the American locus of spontaneous nudity. Thankfully, most of the woman I've seen up and drop their clothes for no reason were pretty good eye candy.

Posted 2 years ago #
  11. User has not uploaded an avatar

slowpuffer

Login to Send PM

I have to wonder what else was in that cigarette...

Posted 2 years ago #
  12. zanthal

zanthal

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I have to wonder what else was in that cigarette...

I think it was laced with the anger of a thousand smokers who've been bothered by non-smokers.

Posted 2 years ago #
  13. uberam3rica

Uberam3rica

Mod

Login to Send PM

Why is it the people you randomly see get naked in public are people you'd never want to see naked in the first place?

Because they don't get to have people look at them naked in normal circumstances

As long as I got a pipe full of baccy and a nose full of snuff, I'm a happy camper
    Cigarettes are an addiction, cigars are a hobby, pipes are a religion
    Posted 2 years ago #
  14. topd

TopD

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Airport Security has no sense of humor at all. If it was my crew, let her finish her smoke,
    tell her to put her nickers on backwards and continue on her way.

Steve 'Top' Downey
    Master Sergeant
    USMC - Retired
    Posted 2 years ago #
  15. brian64

brian64

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

If you're going to subject yourself and/or your family to these "scanners" you should do a little research imo:

How Terahertz Waves Tear Apart DNA

A new model of the way the THz waves interact with DNA explains how the damage is done and why evidence has been so hard to gather

http://www.technologyreview.com/blog/arxiv/24331/

Posted 2 years ago #
  16. zanthal

zanthal

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

So they break down your body at the cellular level, but at least the flight will continue as planned!

Posted 2 years ago #
  17. brian64

brian64

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

@zanthal: Yes exactly. It is the Hegelian Dialectic....or problem + reaction = solution. The most efficient way to manufacture consent for horrific, draconian policies is to first manufacture a problem, which elicits a reaction demanding a solution. You then offer the solution which is something that would have never been tolerated prior.

Posted 2 years ago #
  18. zanthal

zanthal

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

also known as a logical fallacy.

You then offer the solution which is something that would have never been tolerated prior.

we're getting off the very interesting topic of naked women in airports, but this represents 50% of our current pharmaceutical industry at this point (in my humble and totally correct opinion):

[+] Embed the video | Video DownloadGet the Video Widget

Posted 2 years ago #

You must log in to post.

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   texmexpipe, gr8scott, derfargin, pitchfork, sparks, brokenkrayon, cmdrmcbragg, kanada, leacha, dmcmtk, troutface, weezell, woodsroad, dochudson, darwin, sothron, johnnyreb, agnosticpipe, lestrout, bigvan, jessicac, jiminks, mortonbriar, warren, smorgdonkey, i8ball, leonidas, edwinbaz