I wonder if she asked anyone for a light?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

60 Fresh Peterson Pipes
2 Fresh Il Duca Pipes
New Accessories
9 Fresh Savinelli Autograph Pipes
24 Fresh Nørding Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Airports are very noisy places...it's not unusual to think they're saying "no clothing", rather than "no smoking"...happens all the time.

steyrshrek

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 1, 2012
At least she didn't have to go through the body scanner or get felt up. Flying commercially has become so miserable maybe this will be the next idea from the TSA.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
@steyrshrek: Well said. Actually their next idea will probably be full body cavity searches for all. I haven't been in an airport in years, and I will never step foot in one again until and unless all of this insane TSA BS stops.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
A few months ago, I flew out of Baltimore,the airport had just opened and I strolled right thru. There were two TSA agents, a young guy and gorgeous woman. I asked if them if I volunteered for a full body search, could the woman do it. She laughed and said nope, pointing to the guy. I chose the scanner... When I went thru the body scan, I reminded her it was pretty cold out. She said she hears that a lot.

I've seen her a few more times and I always ask if she has time for a full body search, she always declines...

cajunguy

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2012
Metairie, LA
The end of the video states they took her for a mental health evaluation. What she did seemed like a perfectly logical and amusing way to piss off airport security. Some folks got a laugh, guys got a treat and, as an added bonus, it sounds like several kids got a free anatomy lesson.
What's so crazy about that?!? :rofl:

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Why is it the people you randomly see get naked in public are people you'd never want to see naked in the first place? lol.
Some people's lack of logic and sanity make me wonder sometimes.

cajunguy

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2012
Metairie, LA
Why is it the people you randomly see get naked in public are people you'd never want to see naked in the first place? lol.
I don't know, but I live in the American locus of spontaneous nudity. Thankfully, most of the woman I've seen up and drop their clothes for no reason were pretty good eye candy.

topd

Lifer
Mar 23, 2012
Emerson, Arkansas
Airport Security has no sense of humor at all. If it was my crew, let her finish her smoke,

tell her to put her nickers on backwards and continue on her way.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
If you're going to subject yourself and/or your family to these "scanners" you should do a little research imo:
How Terahertz Waves Tear Apart DNA
A new model of the way the THz waves interact with DNA explains how the damage is done and why evidence has been so hard to gather
http://www.technologyreview.com/blog/arxiv/24331/

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
@zanthal: Yes exactly. It is the Hegelian Dialectic....or problem + reaction = solution. The most efficient way to manufacture consent for horrific, draconian policies is to first manufacture a problem, which elicits a reaction demanding a solution. You then offer the solution which is something that would have never been tolerated prior.

zanthal

Lifer
Dec 3, 2011
Pleasanton, CA
also known as a logical fallacy.
You then offer the solution which is something that would have never been tolerated prior.
we're getting off the very interesting topic of naked women in airports, but this represents 50% of our current pharmaceutical industry at this point (in my humble and totally correct opinion):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaRfuZVt_ss

Status
Not open for further replies.