PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
There's a chance the pipes will appreciate in value over time. Very unlikely with the average family wheels, perhaps impossible!

elpfeife

Lifer
Dec 25, 2013
Suggest you use a mediator to handle your divorce proceedings. It will save a lot of money over you each getting your own lawyer.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
"Dear, I've decided we both need much more exercise than currently enjoy, and I've come up with a plan for getting it."

jitterbugdude

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 25, 2014
You might want to consider keeping it and stocking away spare parts. Under the new EPA Deeming rules the new cars will have to have warning labels covering 30% of the car stating "Warning, Driving cars can cause serious injury to yourself or others" Additionally, tire manufacturers will have to prove that their tire formulations are equivalent to tires made prior to 2007. The company that makes those Christmas Tree air-fresheners have filed a lawsuit so stay tuned...

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Tra-la-la. You sure can get a lot of fine smoking with a Dr. Grabow, Kaywoodie, Medico, or Yello-Bole briar. Just sayin'.

lifesizehobbit

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 23, 2015
A soft clean rag and some ether might set the stage for a reasonable conversation. Go for the Stubby Bulldog. :rofl:

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

Well... I spoke with the wife and she said I could do it. This would require me to walk to and from work everyday which would probably get me to my 2016 weight loss goal. I think I could get about 75% of what I would need to buy one of them with my 2003 Mercury? I could put the rest on a credit card. Do I pull the trigger?

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Oh...this was a serious question? ... Oh sure, you know what all of "US" would say. My wife would never talk to me again. *mind blown*

jollyroger

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 10, 2015
That sounds like the worst idea I've heard in the past month. It would make more sense to bathe in honey and run around yellow stone park naked.
The car serves a real practical purpose. No pipe serves a 3500$ practical purpose.

Don't pull the trigger, settle for a 120$ pipe that smokes just as well if not better, don't appear irresponsible and unrestrained to your wife, and don't make a decision you'll regret within a month.
I honestly thought you were joking. But you weren't, which is equally as funny.

M

I honestly thought you were joking.
I was. I guess it may have not come across that way on a forum with a bunch of grown men suffering from PAD. Only here would someone consider selling his/her car and using his/her credit card to buy a $3000 pipe. :laughat: :crazy: :puffy:

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Your best bet is to have someone "take care of" you wife. Decide first, which do you love more? If it's The Pipe, i know a guy who knows a guy...

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
Since this thread is out of its way I will tell an anecdote about "taking care of a wife"
A rich guy goes to play golf in a golf club just a mile away from his mansion. He meets another guy and they start a conversation. Rich guy starts talking about his companies, cars, etc and asks the other guy about his occupation. The guy says that he is a killer. Rich guy asks for a proof and the other guy takes out his sniper from his golf bag and shows him. He says "You know, I can kill someone with this sniper from 2 miles". Rich guy takes the weapon, checks his own house which is a mile away and realizes that his wife is cheating on him with another man in their bedroom. He gives the weapon to the killer and asks to shoot them both. He says "I want my wife to be shot on his mouth just because she lied and I want that guy to be shot on his penis just because he is sleeping with my wife". Killer agrees, takes aim and while aiming he says "Well sir, I am a professional guy and each bullet will cost you $1 million. Are you ready to pay for $2 million?" Rich guy says that it is too much for him and asks for a discount. The killer, with the sniper on his hands, one eye closed, aimed at them says "Hold on, I just got a good position, one bullet will do the job".

M

^^ That's pretty good! ^^ :rofl:
So the moral of the story is that I should ask smokingpipes.com for a discount before I make my final decision. Maybe they could write Tao on the side of a no name pipe and I could pay $1500?

Status
Not open for further replies.