PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

onepyrotec

Lifer
Feb 20, 2013
Nevada
I was caught completely off guard today and my mailbox exploded from some totally unexpected packages. I will leave names out but have thanked the gentlemen responsible privately.
Little backs story...I woke up Wed. morning to find out a pipe broke between the walls in the house...so that added to the stress knowing I have to leave the state for the next several weeks for work. Fast forward to today and my wife brings me a couple boxes that I can't figure out what I bought & forgot about. Soon as I read the letter in the first box, it is hard to explain, but it felt like the weight of the world just lifted off my chest.
Box #1 has to be the best. It was a blindside bomb of a box & taught me a valuable lesson on who I "play" with. Inside the box was a 4 pipe rack, cleaners, pipe tool, box of matches, & 3 jars of tobacco. Middleton Sugar Barrel, McClelland Navy Cavendish Flake, Sam G. Grousemoor.
pipebomb_zpsd8c86a30.jpg

Box #2 had a couple tins of Hearth & Home West Coat Pipe Show Blend 2013 El Nino and ball cap from my favorite Internet Retailer.
ElNino_zpsc9402c44.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
One good thing about pipe smokers, anyone who pays attention knows how to cheer them up. Especially

another pipe smoker who knows what he or she is doing. Congratulations to your guardian pipe angel.

hodirty

Lifer
Jan 10, 2013
It is astounding, how much a kind gesture can mean when it is needed. Congrats on the good fortune and hats off to the person responsible.

Status
Not open for further replies.