PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

zitotczito

Lifer
Aug 12, 2014
Finally found one I really liked. Now for the wait.
http://www.meerschaumstore.com/proddetail.asp?prod=CL227

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
A unique and impressive looking meer...great choice. Congrats...enjoy. Let us know how it smokes.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Wow, very impressive! The stem and the rustication definitely separated it from the crowd.

schaum

Might Stick Around
Aug 8, 2014
Coloring will be interesting down the road. Would love to see a progression from now till then. Congrats on a fine looking pipe.

zitotczito

Lifer
Aug 12, 2014
Tom, hope all is well with you.
Yea, flowers and other types just did not interest me. I considered the smooth ones but passed due to possible scratching, finger imprints, etc. I picked this one because of the rustic carve so if I forget and put my fingers on it it should be no big deal. Scratching should be no big deal either.
What sealed the deal was the white stem and the slight bend. Easy to clean and I wanted something to keep the contrast when it colors. Interested to see if the stem air channel colors also. I am really looking forward to getting this.

ravenwolf

Can't Leave
Mar 18, 2014
I ogled this pipe online for a bit before it became sold with pipe lust in my eyes. Ended up buying a block meerschaum Peterson instead, but this was very tempting!
Good on ya - enjoy it!

sidious

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 30, 2014
I'm also liking the white stem. It's going to look even better when the pipe starts coloring in.

oldreddog

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 4, 2014
That's a rather nice pipe, and is nudging me to get a meer, one of these days.

fedez1

Lurker
Feb 16, 2015
very, very nice; I really like it. This is my new Meerschaum (or "schiuma di mare", as we say in Italy).

313oq9v.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.