PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 15, 2011
At 13.50, you cant go wrong. I have heard good thing about Peretti pipes and tobaccos. From the photos, it looks like there may be a couple of tiny flaws in the briar, and the stem might need some work, but that would not discourage me from smoking it at all. Very nice find for a great price!

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Looks like a winner to me! Does anyone know who made those Peretti pipes? A classic look for sure!

$(KGrHqZHJCgE7zC,OsU7BO9SzU6bjw~~60_3.JPG

briarbird

Can't Leave
Dec 7, 2011
Great looking pipe, and what a steal as well. Let us know how it smokes when you get it!

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
Wow, haven't seen a Peretti in ages. Once you clean that up it's gonna make a nice looking pipe. http://www.ljperetti.com/pipes/pipes_peretti-pipes.html

ace57

Lifer
Jun 21, 2011
Nice pipe and You got it from one of our members so I say good score. :clap:

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
Great score there! I have a number of Perettis and they all puff well.
Old man Peretti carved pipes a few decades ago, and some of the Perettis were carved by the likes of Bill Taylor (of Ashton, now deceased).
hp

les

zanthal

Lifer
Dec 3, 2011
Pleasanton, CA
Great looking pipe, and what a steal as well. Let us know how it smokes when you get it!
Will do :puffy:
I looked at the site earlier rigmedic1. Their pipes are going for considerably more. This one looks like a good light clencher. I still can't tell what material the stem is made from though, I've never seen that color before.

Status
Not open for further replies.