I Suspect This May Interest Duane And His Scurvy Crew.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mawnansmiff

Lifer
Oct 14, 2015
Sunny Cornwall, UK.
No mention of Black Frigate for some reason though I swear I spotted Anthony about half way through the clip....
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-sussex-44839634/thousands-of-pirates-take-to-the-streets-of-hastings
Regards,
Jay.

madox07

Lifer
Dec 12, 2016
Nice ... and lady pirates, full of lady pirates - perhaps I should take up piracy myself :twisted:

pappymac

Lifer
Feb 26, 2015
That would actually be easy to beat. All Tampa Bay has to do is get a professional football team, name it the Buccaneers and then do a promotion where everyone dressed as a pirate gets a free cup of beer.
The hard part is getting a real professional football team.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Sept. 19 is "Talk Like A Pirate Day," as proclaimed by humorist Dave Barry and friends. Mark your calendar.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
chasing', Dave Barry at the Miami Herald, and with nationally distributed books, and his compadres, have pretty good reach. So this "Talk Like A Pirate Day" is intended (anyway) to be national and even international. Anyone can participate through any means, digital being the main venue. I don't mean to be vainglorious about it. It's just a piece of humor, a sort of innocuous prank, but it isn't local to any particular place. Anyone can participate, anywhere, if they have a prankish streak. It sure isn't Florida specific. Matey. Captain.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Whatever do you mean? :mrgreen:
0b3.png

Jan 8, 2013
Anthony and I have a lot of fun with September 19th.
I've been quiet about it so far, but since it was mentioned, I've been counting the days LOL! The crew has grown. This years TLAPD is going to blow last year's out of the water! :mrgreen:
No mention of Black Frigate for some reason though I swear I spotted Anthony about half way through the clip....
Am I the parrot? :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.