PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

collin

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 29, 2010
Oklahoma
Meeeee tooooo! I LOVE knockers!
Stuck a brand new one in my big @$$ Peterson ashtray just last week!

hilojohnny

Lifer
Oct 2, 2010
While I'm most appreciative of knockers, I enjoy them more for their esthetic value than for their utility.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
LOL! I knew this would be fun. Lots of jokes there.
I put one in my standing ashtray. It was there all of about 5 minutes. Didn't even have the chance to use it. The wife came through with her purse and the strap looped over the stand and knocked out the tray and broke it. Then (luckily) I had an old tray that fit the stand. I have been using it for at least a couple of years.
Just have to resist the urge to hold the pipe by the stem when I knock them out. I usually use a dottle digger to loosen the dottle before I gently bump.
Works great!

onizuka

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 28, 2010
I originally entered this thread under the assumption that it was about mammaries. I am thoroughly embarrassed now and will be on my breast behavior for the rest of the night.

collin

Oct 29, 2010
Oklahoma
There ain't nothing like great knockers. Once you see your first one,......you spend the rest of your life trying to see them all.
100_0619.jpg

patiobum

Nov 5, 2009
Baytown,Texas
Speaking of pipe knockers...... It seems that the lil bit of stickum they put on the underside of knockers comes un-stuck. After using Elmers glue with no lasting results, I think I will try a hot glue gun next.
What do Y'all use to re-stick your knockers.
And speaking of real knockers......i luv me some knockers. Just the boy in me. 8)

firedragonx

Lurker
Oct 4, 2010
I've used the red two sided tape and it really held well also, just cover the bottom of the knocker and trim off the excess.
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone
Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.