I Hereby Nominate an Honorary Pipe Babe...

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

waymon

Lurker
Feb 11, 2013
Nice looking lady, that pic has been passed around the pipe smoking community for quite a few years!

wildcat

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 1, 2012
Like waymon said, seen it before.
But I don't mind seeing it again!! :D

rockrat

Lurker
Aug 4, 2012
I will definitely give this a "thumbs up"!....this is hot...great hair too!....classy chick!

yadan

Can't Leave
Dec 23, 2012
Central Galilee, Israel
mikephillips said:

"And here's one more link I ran across, wanted to toss it up here before I went to be because I'll forget it by morning."

http://pipelovinladies.tumblr.com/
Nice site (and nice sight!)
As for the pic with Andie MacDowell:

Very nice!

(and Andie's not bad, either...) :lol:

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
This is still my favorite pipe smoking lady, my daughter Gabrielle.

IMG_15973.jpg

dragonslayer

Lifer
Dec 28, 2012
Pittsburgh
Harris did you get permission to put that picture up? I'd get smacked around for doing that! lols.
Beautiful girl, oh the problems that come with that... *facepalm*

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
It was kind of funny how that pic came about. Back in July she was doing a photo shoot with a local guy and I was there to chaperon. As an afterthought I asked her to take a pic with the pipe( Ashton XXX Pebble Grain Dublin) I was smoking at the time and that is the pic that came up. I posted it here back then and when Kevin saw it he hired Gabrielle to be an official pipe babe for the site. She had a blast doing it and I got to meet our famous leader as I was the prop guy for the shoot( I brought the pipes and tobacco). lol
Peck, she actually does take after me, I was a chick magnet in my younger years ,I know, hard to believe now at 55. I have a picture of her great grandmother and the resemblance is spooky. She is a dead wringer for that side of the family. She also has my height( 5'11", I am 6'4")and she is definitely my daughter in regards to personality.

Dec 24, 2012
Peck, she actually does take after me, I was a chick magnet in my younger years ,I know, hard to believe now at 55. I have a picture of her great grandmother and the resemblance is spooky. She is a dead wringer for that side of the family. She also has my height( 5'11", I am 6'4")and she is definitely my daughter in regards to personality.
Does she also have a massive cellar of flakes and lust after Rad Davis pipes?

Status
Not open for further replies.