PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mojoe

Might Stick Around
Jan 6, 2015
Kansas City
As you may have seen in my previous posts, I picked up several estate pipes from Ebay (my Mom found a few too). I bought some buffing wheels and cleaned most all of them up for display. Two I turned into "users". My shelf is full, and a few reside in a dresser drawer. Yesterday I came across a partially rusticated billard...and I bought it. Today, I came across a rusticated poker.....and I bought it. Damn PAD!
I'll say this as my justification....they are estate pipes, so the $$$ is not crazy. Also, these last 2 pipes are going to be turned into "users" as well, so I'll soon have 5 pipes in my rotation....gotta give each one a proper rest after each use you know :D I'm also planning to build a magnetic display stand for these 5, so it also give me a woodworking project to start :D :D
Joe

stvalentine

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 13, 2015
Northern Germany
Justification.... sure yes.... :lol: Ebay is like a thorn in my side, can´t leave a good deal alone! :roll:

You know this is getting out of hand. :mrgreen:

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Once you put a flame to a pipe, and find that you enjoy it, PAD already has its teeth in you. We all feel your pain brother.

forest7

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 8, 2014
Yes, Ebay hooked my finger so every time I got to shoot....

But I'm enjoying my happy smoking.

purplemotoman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 7, 2014
I believe there is no such thing as "damn eBay". It's more like damn wallet for having extra money.

shanelktown

Lifer
Feb 10, 2015
Lol this is such an awful disease to have... I'm personally looking at 6 pipes in the last week.... Only because I had bought tobacco this week that number would have been worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.