PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

woopigsooie

Might Stick Around
Jul 21, 2014
I was enjoying a bowl of Dunhill 965, all the way to the bottom of the bowl by the way (I had a question about that a few days ago). Anyway, I was about 40 minutes into the bowl when something new started happening. I was trying a rhythmic puffing cadence to see what would happen, it turned out nicely, when I noticed that the temperature of the smoke was fulcutaing quite a lot. This would make perfect sence if the temp was going from cool to progressively warmer but it wasn't, it would start off warm (not hot), then it would turn really cool and dry, and then go back to warm. It was really wierd.
I thought you gentelmen might find my story interesting and perhaps shed some light on the situation. I wish I could figure out how to maintain that cool dry smoke!

woopigsooie

Might Stick Around
Jul 21, 2014
You will have probably noticed that I've started several question thread in that last few day. I hope I'm not over stepping.

homeguard95

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 18, 2014
The forum is here for information purposes and there would be no information to give if people didn't ask questions so don't worry about "overstepping" we are here to help each other out (and swap lies every now and then) :mrgreen:
And as for your rhythmic puffing, I've never tried anything like it, but it's interesting anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.