PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2015
This weekend, my wife and I tied the knot at the Silver Queen hotel in Virginia City, Nevada, 4 years after we had our first date there. It was a great experience.
After the ceremony, I was able to have a pipe there. The Silver Queen is located in the building that Samuel Clemens first used the pen name Mark Twain at the newspaper that was housed there.
It was pretty neat to stand in the spot where he stood and smoke a cob like he smoked.

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
Congrats and best wishes to you both. I will toast you both with the next bowl I light this evening. :clap:

gregprince

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 29, 2014
Congratulations. My next bowl in a cob is for you and your good woman. Best of wishes.

scrooge

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
Congrats pipesmokingtom! I have 36 years an counting. The best of wishes and LOVE for you both, an many many more years together. OH an for the pipe, you the man, cobs all the way.

May 4, 2015
Thanks to everyone for the well-wishes! She is truly a saint for putting up with me the first few years until I grew up. I'm just glad she saw something in me worth hanging on to!

tarak

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
South Dakota
Congratulations and best to you. What a great place to get married- so rich with history as you begin to write your own stories in life.

brudnod

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 26, 2013
Great Falls, VA
Well, congratulations! I waited 4 years for my wife to accept me as well. Best part is we are best friends which helps the longevity thing; going on 41 years this next month. Hope the same for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.