PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Room, that is. A good friend of mine recently asked me if I had an extra room that he could stay in. Woman troubles apparently. Well we did have an extra room, the smoking room. We moved everything out of there to fit his things and make it like home for him. So he will at least be here through the summer, but luckily it will be nice enough to smoke outside.

gtrhtr

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 2, 2016
You're a very good friend. I'd work to get them back together as soon as possible :D

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
Your thread title was mean! You scared me for a minute! In any event, hope you get your room back.

fafnir

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 21, 2016
You're a good friend, last night at my dojo, I wanted to smoke my pipe in the car park and all my friends started yelling your on fire dude.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Be careful. Like lending a friend money, providing a room and other amenities like kitchen use and probably some meals, you may lose a friend when he finally must move on. Make sure he has a definite plan to move on. If he's an honorable guy, it's no problem. But you and your wife aren't this man's parents. The adage is, when you loan a friend money, you may lose both your friend and the money.

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Yes, MSO. He will be helping out with money closer to summer time. He has a job, car, etc. We just want him to be comfortable at first. And yes, I know where you are coming from. He is very eager to pay us, but I think he should just settle in, and we will talk later. Very good points.

Status
Not open for further replies.