I Finally Figured Out Why There Are So Many Penzance Threads. You Sneaky Rascals

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

shikano53

Lifer
May 26, 2015
Yes indeed I did. Guys like Brad, Nate, Cosmic and other characters, start Penzance threads so people will go into a feeding frenzy to draw their attention away from blends like, like, no! I dare not mention the other tobaccos in fear of a black helicopter showing up one night hovering over my house and certain forum members will fast rope down with their favorite pipes clenched in their teeth to abscond with my other tobaccos that I dare not name.
You sneaky devils. lol

:worship:

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
And Old Man Germain will be sitting in the helicopter wearing a safari jacket and puttees, directing the action with a Dunhill riding crop.
Or swagger stick. Whichever is more sinister and English-y.

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
Thank god Penzance isn't sold here in the UK! What an absolute load of old codswallop! Reducing supposedly calm sensible pipesmokers to a gang of coniving schoolboys.never tried it & don't really want to after all the hype. Here's a tip, Penzance the town in Cornwall is very nice pretty etc. but there are many others the same & better. If your in Cornwall one day & can't get a bus to Penzance, just jump on a bus to somewhere else! You'll enjoy it just the same if not more so.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Hey.... I resemble that remark!!! And for "the record", if anyone's keeping one, I haven't started any of them... I simply pile on :) All kidding aside, I know some of you out there are hording the stuff, and to you I say, please, consider those less fortunate than you. There are starving children out there who's parents can't afford to buy them Penzance. Please, before you waste time searching for Penzance, think of the children!! :)

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Would all of you decent folks laugh at me if I say I don't understand what you're talking about? :D
Oh hell no, I'd thank God for you!
I could tell you, but then you'd have to kill me. :puffy:
That is a wise man speaking.
But how does that explain Sable's steadfast condemnation of the stuff?
I wouldn't say that I condemn it so much as the robotic adulation that says there is one and only one worthwhile tobacco and it is...that which shall not be named.
Are we having another Penzance thread.....
Heavens no, we're discussing a town in Cornwall.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
I never thought my life could be

Anything but catastrophe

But suddenly I begin to see

A bit of good luck for me

Cause I've got a golden ticket

I've got a golden twinkle in my eye

I never had a chance to shine

Never a happy song to sing

But suddenly half the world is mine

What an amazing thing

'Cause I've got a golden ticket!!!

shikano53

Lifer
May 26, 2015
Actually, my sole reason for starting this thread was to try and add a little bit of anecdotal humor concerning Penzance threads; nothing more.

oldreddog

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 4, 2014
PAH!Nate you may have the golden ticket to Penzance, but it won't allow you access to the Condor moment.

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.