PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

leparker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 22, 2014
Weyers Cave, VA
I have finished listening to all the PIPES MAGAZINE radio show episodes! Man I was starting hear Brian's voice in my sleep, talk about nightmares. Since I'm in a car a lot I just hook the iPad up to the speakers and listened away. I am already to listen to tonight's show.
There are several shows I want to listen to again for the interviews, especially Fred Hanna on Vitamin N. Also, some of the pipe makers and tobacco guys. Very informative.
Thank you Brian and Kevin! Keep up the great work on the show. As I said about last week's show, I would like to hear more roundtable type discussions.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Don't tempt me. I already spend a lot of time chatting in "The Forums Pub." If I start listening to radio, I may

get drawn into the vortex and never be heard from again.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
I once went back to one of the early shows, I think it was somewhere within the first 10, to find a song he played that was a jazzy version of a britney spears song. I loved it so much I had to find it again and play it for my wife. I wish I remembered the name of the guy who re-did it and if he's on iTunes, or if there are some CDs I could purchase from him. It was a great song.
...And Brian is alright on there too. :wink:
I just started listening to two OTHER podcasts from the beginning. Tell Em Steve Dave (A Smodcast Production), and Rooster Teeth Podcast. Rooster Teeth are video game nerds who release some great content and talk about anything and everything that has to do with gaming.
So much content, so little time.

brianlevine

Might Stick Around
Oct 10, 2011
@Spartan: His name is Justin Thompson and he has two albums on iTunes. The CD with the Brittany song is available on iTunes as well as a newer album of Justin's with a Nirvana cover.
@Parker: I have nightmares of the shows myself.
Talk at you all tonight!
Brian

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd that's why we love ya Brian.
I'm gonna be jammin' to this stuff so hard.
So hard. 8)

ravkesef

Lifer
Aug 10, 2010
Cheshire, CT
The radio shows are entertaining and informative. Definitely worth our time. It was a privilege to be interviewed and I found Brian to be a highly skilled interviewer who really brings out the best in his subjects.

cfreud

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 1, 2014
And as one who has also gone back and listened to all of the previous shows, yes, you do start to hear Brian say "Welcome, welcome, welcome," in you sleep. :)

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
The PipesMagazine radio show is an outstanding addition to our hobby. Brian is the ultimate host and the producers really put pazazzz into the presentation. It's a "don't miss it" show, for sure!
Pipestud

Status
Not open for further replies.