I Bought The Peterson Pipe And Lighter Set!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

spyder71

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 14, 2011
You all may have seen Chispa selling this set for cheap and I snagged it. It almost got away, but it was just meant to be mine. The set also came with a VERY generous amount of swag! There was also a Penzance tin with a couple bowls in it but I forgot about it cuz I am smoking it now!

Chispa is da Man!

DSCF1010.jpg

DSCF1011.jpg

Love the pipe, it even has ZIPPO inscribed on the collar :D

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
Nice score.. I have that in a 408 shape and it's a good smoker.
Let us know how that Pirate Kake smokes :puffy:

spyder71

Jul 14, 2011
Here is my take on Pirate Kake. Please keep in mind the fact that I don't have an experienced pallet.

On light up I got a very rich and creamy blast of Lat. At first all I could taste was the Lat but as the bowl progressed I started to really notice the Burley coming in. I love Burley and this one seems to be made of great leaf that at half way is a bit nutty and dark. The last half of the bowl was the best for me. This is when the two predominate flavors began to really combine into a smooth, creamy, and still a bit nutty, rich Lat flavor. I burned this leaf all the way to the bottom in a Patriot Cob and was left with a fairly dry, grey/white ash.

Bottom line for me... This stuff is awesome!

spyder71

Jul 14, 2011
Pirate Kake is soooo good! Chispa is a very generous fella and I can't thank him enough :)

Status
Not open for further replies.