Pipes Magazine » Pipe Talk

Tags:  No tags yet. 

I Bought a Molina Pipe. Pictures

(7 posts)
  1. scloyd

scloyd

Login to Send PM

When TobaccoPipes had their 30% off pipes sale last week I purchased this Molina Barbasso Black & White, normally $36...sale price $22. With Christmas coming and in the middle of a bathroom remodel I wasn't going to buy a pipe. I'm glad I did. For a low price pipe it smokes really well. I wiped some of the coating in the bowl with some wet paper towels and it passes a pipe cleaner effortlessly.

Any opinions or comments about Molina pipes? Good or bad.

scott
    Posted 2 weeks ago #
  2. bnichols23

bnichols23

Login to Send PM

Whoooaa, at that price it's a steal even if it only lasts a year. Spiffy looker; keep us ADvised on how it smokes long-term.

Head Black Frigate keelhauler, hull scraper, resident enabler, & boss powder monkey.
    Posted 2 weeks ago #
  3. scloyd

scloyd

Login to Send PM

Will do. By the way...the snowman Peeps didn't last long.

Posted 2 weeks ago #
  4. mso489

mso489

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Probably one of these pipes that costs little, smokes better than most, and lives forever. They are out there.

Posted 2 weeks ago #
  5. bnichols23

bnichols23

Login to Send PM

Thass hokay, Scott. I like peeps, but just rabbits, birds, & bunnies for me. I watch out where the huskies go, & I don't eat the yellow snow.

Tom speaks troo trufe too. A pipe I paid 12 (1975) bucks for has been one of my favorite smokes since I bought it. A no-name second & still a reliable pipe. Caminetto or even GBD Virgin it's not, but it's not relegated to the workbench drawer either.

Posted 2 weeks ago #
  6. mso489

mso489

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I should mention that pipe has some creative shaping and stem work. Factory pipes can be works of art in terms of industrial design. Just because something is produced in volume doesn't mean it isn't artfully designed. It is eye-catching.

Posted 1 week ago #
  7. ken56

ken56

Login to Send PM

Everything I have read about Molina's are positive - I think you made a great purchase.
    Ken

Posted 1 week ago #

You must log in to post.

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   zitotczito, bradical, donjgiles, ashdigger, mechanic, buckaroo, chasingembers, cranseiron, ron123, blackadderlxx