PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
So I am getting ready to smoke a bowl of June 2012 Wessex Brigade Campaign Dark Flake( which many of you know is my favorite blend) and lo and behold, there is not enough to fill the bowl. Now most people would just crack another tin of the BCDF but being as lazy as I am, I did not feel like digging around for that exact date. So I say to myself, self, why not mix in some 2008 Escudo with the BCDF. I am currently smoking a bowl of 1/3 2008 Escudo and 2/3 2012 BCDF. This my friends is one tasty freaking bowl of tobacco. I know many of you mix blends all the time but this is my first time doing this and I have to say...... I AM A GENIUS. :crazy:
So what combinations have you guys thrown together at the spur of the moment that turned out great?

Dec 24, 2012
And they say the Japanese are beating you yanks at new inventions and technological advances? Any person who says that should be shown this post.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
peck, the tobacco industry should hire me to be their flake consultant, I could come up with home run after home run, I would become a legend(especially in my own mind).

daimyo

Lifer
May 15, 2014
And they say the Japanese are beating you yanks at new inventions and technological advances?

Silence, unceremonious rice pudding eater. How I despise your lack of subtlety and your joined up writing, you who have never committed ritual suicide in your life.
"Edit: That is a movie quote, for those that don't know. Just poking fun. :wink:"

settersbrace

Lifer
Mar 20, 2014
Before even seeing this I was wondering what a combo of Dunhill Flake (what I'm smoking now) and some DNF or ODF would be like. Only one way to find out I guess.

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
A few that worked out well:
Solani Aged Burley Flake with MacBaren Virginia #1
Old Dark Fired with 1888 After Dinner Flake
Luxury Bullseye Flake with Louisiana Red
Anniverary Cake with Classic Burley Cake

igloo

Lifer
Jan 17, 2010
woodlands tx
No ,no its 1/2 Carter Hall and 1/2 Kendal Twist Black xxx .The room starts spinning and your eyes glaze over ,just as your shoe laces explode . :crazy:

redbeard

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 2, 2013
The other day I wanted a bowl and didn't feel like waiting so I took the scraps that were left from my drying dish. It has three parts to it (I think it's a nut or candy dish) so I put the scraps into one of the three till I either toss them or add it to a mix jar. It was quite a few different blends. Think it was old dark fired, LNF, and a lat blend. I was quite pleased.

Status
Not open for further replies.