PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
does many of you know this German based microblender, I find the product quality of this tobacco factory is exeptional high,but I guess they are hardly available within U,S and might disappear completly in coming years,

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
HU tobaccos are terrific. Given the FDA mess, I stocked up on them last spring. Hans is a genius blender. Evidently he's thinking of closing up his retail operation and selling his blends through other blenders.
They're not licensed for sale in the US.
Hmmmm...think I'll have a bowl of Director's Cut.

Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
Yes, dear mister SableBrush, these new tobacco product regulations are intented to distroy any new tobacco related trade here in the Eu,I completly do agree with you,Mister Hans Is real one of a kind master, I cant stop wondering where he had taken his knowledge and skills to create this kinda of tremendous blends which exceeds all expectations,yet are to be considered on the same or higher level with Dunhill or Davidoffs brands

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
So sad to see him go.... :( he was/is a true tobacco blending genius. His closing down of his store is tragic in the extreme. I'm sorry that I discovered him far too late.

Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
I shall get in touch with Hans,very sad if this becomes true, considerg the quality and reasonable prices of his tobacco products

as I stated before, it seems be Eu Government main goal to distroy any independant tobacco producer and Tobacconist down the road here.

Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
Before that The GQ Tobacconist in England went out of business, now who's the next one in line,

at least all existent tobacconist European wide are getting very suspicious'about selling abroad, I'm pissed off with this!We smokers and those of our suppliers do find ourselves without no any humanrights and I still many a people in reality hate us smokers nowadays no matter whos the next president.

ron123

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 28, 2015
Park Ridge, IL
Does anyone have any online resources for ordering HU tobaccos in the US? Or is it basically dead on the water for us?

briarbuck

Lifer
Nov 24, 2015
If anyone want to arrange a group purchase I certainly would be in for 10 cans of Directors Cut.

seldom

Lifer
Mar 11, 2018
I'm in Germany but notice that Estervals Pipe House has the option to select US dollars. That would suggest that they can ship to the US. HU Tobacco at Estervals

The HU Tobacco web page redirects here for international orders. When I ordered from a link from the HU Tobacco web page I wasn't happy with the order I received (seal on the tin was broken).

ron123

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 28, 2015
Park Ridge, IL
Thanks, all.
Seldom, I was able to order from Esterval's. Thanks for the response.
I ordered some of the HU Fayyum Kake. Some guys on Instagram yesterday from the Pipe Club of London were saying it's a lot like Penzance, but better. Hey, if it's even close, this is a bargain compared to trying to get Penzance on the secondary market.

morgansteele

Can't Leave
Mar 23, 2018
Yep. Interestingly, Fayyum comes in kake and non-kake form. Haven't tried them yet. But, ron123's posting this morning caused me to order them as I also wanted to stock up on Zulu.

Status
Not open for further replies.