PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pcpirate

Lurker
Feb 28, 2019
Aloha everyone! Glad to be a part of the forums. I just made a two years smoking pipes although I don't smoke as nearly as much as I would like. Anyways, I'm looking forward to being a part of this community and learning more about this great hobby of ours!

buster

Lifer
Sep 1, 2011
Welcome from California. My wife has family on Oahu and the big island. We will be visiting Maui again this year. What island are you on and do ya do any fishing?

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Early in my working life I spent several years working with a born Hawaiian, his mom with Chinese ancestry, a Polynesian dad, and a Portugese wife. He was much from the oral Hawaiian tradition and talkative, so later when I spoke about Hawaii, people asked me if I had grown up there. No, just a fairly good listener. I have lived on the Hawaiian chain for eight months, but on the far far distant island of Midway, as far from Honolulu as Omaha is from New York City. Welcome aboard. Also, I have a high school friend who retired to Hawaii, Kihei.

pcpirate

Lurker
Feb 28, 2019
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. I'm still trying to figure out how to reply to individuals but to answer the question of what island I'm from: I currently live on the island of Oahu in the city of Waipahu. Its kind of central westside-ish. It so cool seeing how a lot of you guys have ties to Hawaii! Glad to meet all of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.