PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sfsteves

Lifer
Aug 3, 2013
SF Bay Area
it's extremely good looking, but the wallpaper isn't one I'd personally choose ... nor would I choose the Lagavulin which is SO peaty as to be all but undrinkable (IMO) ... but that's just nitpicking ... it's a damn nice layout and one any among us would love to have ('cept peck, whose cave this guy was trying to imitate) ...

natibo

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 10, 2013
Cincinnati, OH USA
Very close to what I'm thinking of doing to my basement once the teenagers are OUT! I would have to scatter science fiction memorabilia around, but otherwise this room is spot on.

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
I'll take it! Of course I have a long time before I can convert one the bedrooms to something like this. My oldest is 11 and the youngest is 4, no spare rooms........damn it!

latbomber

May 10, 2013
Fantastic, I'd be lucky to pull together a space like that. That being said, I'd have Laphroaig represented more, as well as some good bourbons, a much bigger cigar humidor, and of course a huge pipe rack and peck-level cellar!

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
Thanks for sharing, the wall fireplace gave me an idea for my cave in progress (still cleaning out the old stuff).
I'll start taking pictures before the demo of the hot-tub, I'm aiming for 1920-1930's look. Wife's already bought the bar stuff.

lucky695

Apr 2, 2013
I was relaxed just looking... big comfortable chairs, rows of books, a record player... Trade out the scotch for some Irish Whiskey or Rye...and I'm set.

lochinvar

Lifer
Oct 22, 2013
Holy Crap......multiple BARs!?!?! I'd sell my Grandma for just one. Two cool man caves,

Status
Not open for further replies.