PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lostandfound

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 30, 2011
As before, greetings one and all, and my apologies if my introduction should be one of the sticky kind; but I'm young and would like to be noticed =).
My name is Jerod and I'm from Cedar Rapids, Iowa. I'm nearly 23 (November) and live with my girlfriend in a small one bedroom apartment in the pseudo-ghetto. (It claims to be, but doesn't seem to have the salt). I know there's at least one member from the same city on PM forums, and from working at one of the local cigarette stores, I know there to be at least five more. Holdin' it down we are, we are. I've lived in the city, I've lived in the country. I live in the city, but I love the country. By nature, I am an artist of the sketching kind and an ex-skateboarder. I have now grown into music and pipe smoking. (I must not neglect to mention that music production as replaced drawing, and pipe smoking has become a substitute for skateboarding.) I am also an avid follower of Christ.
I will draw to a close by letting the lot of you know I'm sobering up, and in great need of anything related to PS English Oriental Supreme, as my ship has sailed, and the Captain is a man who goes by the name of Black (White).

chopz

Can't Leave
Oct 14, 2011
hey lostandfound, i'm also musician, artist (a commercial one these days), a Christian and pipe smoker. i never did learn to skateboard though. good to meet you.

docwatson

Lifer
Jul 2, 2009
New England
Sounds like your life is progressing along a straight and narrow path, congrats. And adding the pleasures of pipes and tobaccos will definitely enhance your lifestyle IMHO. Welcome aboard.

lostandfound

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 30, 2011
Appreciate the warm welcomes gentlemen. I look forward to getting to know all of you in the days, weeks, months, and if God wills- years to come. I must confess though that I've been lurking the boards for some time now and have just now decided to show myself . Forgive me, for my only internet connection comes through my phone, and can be quite irritating. I'll be working on the avatar. I tried to set it up last night, but to know avail.

philip

Lifer
Oct 13, 2011
Puget Sound
From what I've been able to gather, we have all sorts on this forum... ages, genders, personalities, opinions and hair styles... and all have been welcome.

Glad you are here, Jerod.

Status
Not open for further replies.