PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

archerdarkpint

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 23, 2010
When I'm on the road, really never, but when I'm at the house and in the office, probably one or two. I can go days without or days within, really depends on the mood, circumstance and how busy I am.

co11apse

Lurker
Jan 4, 2011
Yeah the cold weather has made it tough for me as well. In fact its 5 degrees here in Iowa.... ugh... Havent had a pipe in a few days.

collin

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 29, 2010
Oklahoma
Two to three daily;
mid-morning. (almost everyday)
early evening (most every day)
very late evening (every day)

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Not enough, but like many, cold weather almost precludes me from ever getting a smoke in, but some rare nights (like tonight) I get out and have a pipe. In warmer months, I get 1 a day-ish.
-Jason

tanless1

Sep 14, 2010
Under 10 a day when I'm working( got all kinds of time with my job).

I'm lucky to get 1 a day when I'm home; and often its none.

yoru

Jan 5, 2011
When I can, too cold past few days, even for me (about 10 out right now after wind chill). I miss 32-50 after windchill, my favourite temp range by far. It seems the second it drops below 32 my body goes from unaffected to. . . frozen.

mastertech

Lurker
Jan 11, 2011
I like when I'm awake Fred. As a recent cigarette convert I tend to want to smoke a lot. But since you can't really have a "quick pipe" like you can a quick cigarette I have cut down from 20+ cigarettes a day to 8 to 10 pipes. I have to say that the Pipe I have in the morning on my way to work and the one I have on my way home are the best, I use to have to smoke several cigarettes, now one or sometimes 1 1/2 pipes will get me to work and that is smoking darn near continuously, just the way I like it.
Alan

Status
Not open for further replies.