How Much Tobacco Can You Bring Into the US From Canada on a Plane?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipenscotch

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 19, 2012
How much are you allowed to bring in? Should I stick the tobacco in my suitcase or in my carry on, (im travelling on a plane)?
Also, could I stick some bulk tobacco in a baggy, or would I be better off brining some tins?

Dec 24, 2012
The funny thing is I vacation in the US a lot, and when I smoke cigars, I smoke Cubans. I used to bring them on my US vacations all the time. Unlike the Canadian border, no one ever asked me at the US border whether I was bringing in tobacco. I just never worried about these things.

joshwolftree

Part of the Furniture Now
My mind is reeling right now as I'm reading this as you wanting to know how much tobacco you can bring through customs from Cananda(where tobacco is much more expensive from everything said on here) to America. Wouldn't the correct question be so I have a rollup with enough tobacco for three bowls. Wheres the nearest good tobacconist to insert name of airport and who want's to meet me there for a quick smoke?

piperl12

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2012
+100 Josh my thoughts exactly. Selection is better and price is better. I would be trying to figure out how I can get it back home with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.