PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace57

Lifer
Jun 21, 2011
How many times a day do most of you smoke your pipes? It seems that I light up around 15 or more times a day. Is that too much or do I just like it that much?

grouchy

Can't Leave
Jun 26, 2011
be glad its not cigarettes youre smoking.

whether its with the pipe now or when i used to smoke cigarettes, i smoke (d) too damn much. too many lung infections and the mental nulling feeling of antibiotice on top of all that.

atleast with the pipe am coughing up little to no flem. with the cigs?, forget about it.

they should rename cigarettes to cigaflem! :lol:

bubblehead

Might Stick Around
May 26, 2011
How many times a day do most of you smoke your pipes? It seems that I light up around 15 or more times a day. Is that too much or do I just like it that much?
And what about AFTER breadfast? 8O

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
I smoke a pipe once every day or two. I live a pretty busy life, though, and I like to take the time to enjoy my pipe.

nathaniel

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 4, 2011
Usually a bowl or two a day... I typically take a pipe "sabbath" one day a week though just because I don't get to it for some reason or another. I do try to smoke at least one bowl though every day, and even more if time/place allows.

grouchy

Can't Leave
Jun 26, 2011
hard to say as when one pipe gets warm i fill up another one till it gets warm. by then the first is cool enough to fire back up...like i said, too damn much :(

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Per day? Then it'd be in the 0.276 range since it seems I only get out to smoke once or twice a week if I'm lucky. Meh. It's more of a zen-type therapeutic thing for me, so I'm jazzed when I can get one in a week.
-Jason

smoker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 25, 2011
I smoke 2-3 bowls per day having time on my side i get to enjoy the flavours more.

hobojoe

Can't Leave
Jun 15, 2011
In the afternoons when working on a new pipe or starting one.

Front stoop on a bench. I relight a lot from setting pipe down

while paying attention to what i am doing.( no two things at once ).

Usually 2 to 3 bowls a day. Lanes 1Q is wearing thin,need to change.

To what--- something not as sweet.

Joe

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
Usually 2-3 bowls a day. Once in the morning and 1-2 at night watching the Red Sox game outside with my neighbor. :puffpipe:

romeowood

Lifer
Jan 1, 2011
The Interwebs
It fluctuates; morning to night when I'm working out of the home office, some days 5 or 8 bowls or more. Most days just 2-3 in the evening. When I'm working on reviews (usually weekends) i might go through half a tin in a day. Some days I just plum forget to.

ace57

Lifer
Jun 21, 2011
Thanks All, Wow I need to slow down, but it's hard I like it, seems I have a pipe in My mouth all day long.

viceroy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 22, 2010
On a bad day 0, on a good day 3-5 times. Soon to be zero times for a long time come July 11th

Status
Not open for further replies.