PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
Thank you so much. It really warms my heart that someone would give me such an amazing gift. This pipe is huge! Well bigger than any of my other pipes. The cumberland stem you had made for it looks fantastic! I will be sending you a thank you of tobacco in the mail as soon as I feel I have enough to merit such a fine act of kindness.
Here it is. A Savinelli Tundra Series 606EX with a custom made cumberland stem!

IMG_9461.jpg

IMG_9462.jpg

IMG_9463.jpg

mick

Can't Leave
Aug 13, 2012
That second picture really shows the beauty of the stem colour. Awesome! Very generous cigrmaster!

Sep 27, 2012
Upland, CA.
WOW... thats awesome... good on you cigrmaster... and congrats photoman
These are the things that I love to read... I love hearing stories of just pure Niceness! we need so much more of that in this world!

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Harris thank you Photoman deserves that, nice civilized young man, you picked a good man to gift to, your heart should be swelling by how much good you did. The old cajun

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
Thank you cajun. I appreciate the kind words. I believe cigrmaster deserves a round of applause though! :clap: When he first told me he wanted to give me the pipe I got all emotional. Times have been tough around here as I'm sure they are with everyone. I don't expect nor ask for anything but when someone goes out of their way for you, it really shows you there is hope for humanity.

gmwolford

Lifer
Jul 26, 2012
WV, USA
+10 Old Cajun
That's a real beauty; a truly generous and kind thing to do, cigrmaster. Smoke her in pleasure Photoman!

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Adam, you are more than welcome. You have always been a sincere and helpful member. When I saw your thread about cumberland stems, I knew that pipe was going to you. It had a bad stem so when I put the new one on, I had them do cumberland because it had your name on it. I hope you enjoy it, it has always provided me with a really good smoke. Bradley is correct in that it does my heart good to see a good kid like Adam get so excited. It is the least I can do for a great member of PM Magazine.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Adam, you are more than welcome. You have always been a sincere and helpful member. When I saw your thread about cumberland stems, I knew that pipe was going to you. It had a bad stem so when I put the new one on, I had them do cumberland because it had your name on it. I hope you enjoy it, it has always provided me with a really good smoke. Bradley is correct in that it does my heart good to see a good kid like Adam get so excited. It is the least I can do for a great member of PM Magazine.

tjameson

Lifer
Jun 16, 2012
What a great gesture from a fine gentleman to another fine and deserving gentleman! Enjoy that pipe Photo!

johncorosz

Can't Leave
Sep 15, 2012
Well, then after that I will comment as I am not a not so great member. Great gift and in desperate times it is sure to be very much more appreciated!

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
Wow, that's really nice photoman! Good show Harris. What an amazing act of generosity! :clap:

piperl12

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2012
Wonderful gift Cigrmaster you are truly what this wonderful hobby represents to me on a daily basis. Photoman congradulations on a beautiful pipe. You have made a great impression on the group here. I look forward to getting to know all of you better in the months ahead. Enjoy your pipe, and know that you guys are what keeps me in this amazing community.

Status
Not open for further replies.