PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mctrav

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 26, 2012
Long Island
So I've been laying down some subtle hints at a pipe I want but since it is Xmas I can't bring myself to purchasing it. Hopefully the wife pulls through and gets it for me.
Edit: Capitalized title, L.

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
At least your wife is willing to contribute to your piping. Mine doesn't like that I smok, she doesn't try to make me quit but won't contribute to it. Good on ya mate if she gets it for ya.

undermidnight

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 26, 2012
My wife wants to get me a new pipe stand. She doesn't like that I smoke either but she will contribute from time to time.
Jason

mthanded

Can't Leave
Sep 15, 2012
I have a pipe under the tree but not sure which one she got out of the 100 or so I said that I liked. She's got one under the tree as well and can't wait to open a tin of something Christmas morning to share. I think the Christmas posts are gonna be great and can't wait to see what others got from Santa.

jah76

Lifer
Jun 27, 2012
Ha Top.
My lovely wife bought me a gorgeous new pipe rack because she was sick of my pipe clutter on my bar cabinet. I'm going to start leaving around pipe parts next, maybe she'll buy me some new pipes. Ha.

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
I hope Santa Claus delivers the pipe that you desire based on the hints you have dropped to your wife.

flyguy

Lifer
Nov 20, 2012
Mctrav,

It wouldn't hurt to do a little ground work...let's say a week of washing dishes...but that would be grovelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.