PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

carlweis

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 7, 2014
Hey Ya'll been a hot minute since I've been in here last. But I've had alot of physical junk going on. Anyway I just finished cleaning up my pipes today, gave the stems a good polishing, and the briars a good waxing. Couldn't have turned out nicer. So in other news, after buying many many different kinds of tobacco, I've come to settle on a few that have really stolen the show in my opinion. Peterson Irish Flake, Frog Morton, and FM Cellar, and one of my favorites Stanwell Melange. So ordered about 100 bucks worth of all that last night and at the rate I'm smoking the Peterson's it might arrive just in time!!!
10371996_10152453086396712_7333212752641193252_n.jpg

10881752_10152453403086712_1328212614672038281_n.jpg

tobyducote

Lifer
Jun 10, 2012
New Orleans
Merry Christmas...the pipes look great and I really like the silver goblet....nice job with your pic...the wooden deck and books in the background

carlweis

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 7, 2014
its my little study, my refuge from the ugliness of the outside world and from memories of iraq.

carlweis

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 7, 2014
Thanks so much for the compliments everyone. Thats an old farm table left In my house when I bought it. I had to clean it up ALOT! Lol. The books are my alone time reading to get my mind focused on somthing other than pain. I found that chalice thingy at an antique store and could not pass it up. Sometimes ill have my wife drove me around in the lexus while sitting I'm the back sipping wine and smoking my pipes. Hahahah naw just joking. She kick my 4th point of contact if she heard that lol.

carlweis

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 7, 2014
Trailboss I will probably end up with some kind of non usuable objects on my stocking... like rocks. Lolol. Honestly it didn't take to long to clean up the pipes i used some wood finishing polish for the briar and zymol for the stems along with a foam wheel attatchment on my black and decker screwdriver lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.