Hey Nsfisher, It really was a Medico Bulldog:)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shawn622

Lifer
Jul 22, 2012
Mount Sterling, Ohio
Nsfisher wanted to see this Medico bulldog I said I had. I was only into smoking a pipe for a week and after i looked at a couple of bulldog style pipes i thought mine was to small to be a bulldog. So I told Mr. Fisher that it was just a short and fat Medico. Well, it has been a few weeks and I've done a lot of learning and I do indeed have a Medico Bulldog. It says "Medico Cavalier Imported Briar" on the side. I tried to get a good picture, but these were the best i could do. Well there you go Mr fisher!!! Sorry the picture quality is so lame.

2012-08-18171226.jpg
2012-08-18171314.jpg

nsfisher

Lifer
Nov 26, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
That thing is really sharp mate. I know it is a Medico, but remove the filter and you will have an awsome smoking pipe. I know a guy, who, about 25yrs ago had one, and it was a most terrific smoker.

shawn622

Lifer
Jul 22, 2012
Mount Sterling, Ohio
When i aquired it, It hadn't been smoked. I got it from my neighbor as a gift. It was awful the first time, But it is one heck of a pipe now. I think i was smoking years of dust on the first use. Its the lightest weight pipe i own. It has absolutely no weight to it. So you are right Mr. Fisher!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.