PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hodirty

Lifer
Jan 10, 2013
I need a lot of help picking out my new churchwarden. I really like the halfling ash wood one from Mac Queen Pipes. Being that I love all things Tolkien, I love the middle earth look of it and am not sure how to tell if it would be a good buy. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Im on a $100 budget. Any suggestions

flyguy

Lifer
Nov 20, 2012
I have got my eye on a Stanwell Hans Christian Anderson. Looks good and comes with 2 stems!

Oops! I forgot the $100 limit. Try the Savanelli Quandale.

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
I ordered the halfling from macqueen, I love the way itblooks and looking forward to the all wood stem. For me, it was an easy choice being made only an hour away from my home in Canada. I've heard they take awhile to get to you as they're made to order, but I've also heard they're well made.

hodirty

Lifer
Jan 10, 2013
thanks brdavidson for the help. I didnt want to buy a pipe not knowing if it was a good deal.

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
I hope it gets here soon, I'm dying to see it in person, I'll be sure to post pics when I get it

hodirty

Lifer
Jan 10, 2013
My bad... i like the cherry as well. I belive ive made up my mind. Many thanks to all you.

hodirty

Lifer
Jan 10, 2013
It appears we have the same taste brdavidson. Let me know how yours turns out. BTW, how long (approx.) to get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.