PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

guitrsnglocks

Might Stick Around
Apr 1, 2015
So me and my brother have created our own blend with our grandfathers homegrown tobacco and select bulk blends. We were tossing ideas for a name and I thought I'd throw it out to all the friendly folks here to give it a try. We are from southwest missouri, the ozark hills, what most call the ozarks and we were leaning towards a name using our home state/ territory. Some we liked we "missouri moon" (we usually enjoy our pipes and blends at night) and "ozark boat ride". So u can kinda see where we r going name-wise. The blend is heavy on burley but also some cavendish. Just thought it'd be cool to get ya'lls ideas. We r new to the hobby and this our first shot at "blending". Feel free to help us out!

tarak

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
South Dakota
I actually like Missouri Moon.
If it were flake tobacco, Ozark Flake strikes me as cool. How about something simple....Missouri Burley?
Ozarks Mixture...Missouri Paw Paw? :)

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
"MO Betta Burley"

"Show Me tha Burley"

"White River Cavendish"

I'd like to try all of those, they're not even blends yet but they sound delicious :lol:

guitrsnglocks

Might Stick Around
Apr 1, 2015
These are all great guys! This is cool keep em comin if u got em. Gonna be a hard choice but definetely leaning toward missouri moon.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
... or go really local. I realize there is probably pride and patriotism toward your own town, but in that part of the country, I have always loved the sound of the town of Neosho. I think it would be a great name for a blend.

Status
Not open for further replies.