PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mau1

Lifer
Jan 5, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Just a quick hello from Ottawa. I'm a newbie when it comes to pipes, graduating from cigars. I've become a frequent visitor to pipes magazine lately and it's high time I jumped in to the deep end of the pool. Great site and great discussions. I'll join in one day when I have something to contribute.
Cheers,
Mau

mau1

Lifer
Jan 5, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Thanks for the welcome, and Ben88, thanks for pointing me in the right direction. You would think I would know my way around a website with all the time I spend in front of a computer. Apparently not...
Cheers

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
mau', welcome aboard. There's plenty of good information on pipesmagazines, in the magazine, in podcasts, and in Forums and associated links, and you can learn a lot reviewing the sponsor sites, in terms of pipe shapes, various filter systems and non-filters/adaptors, brands of pipes, estate pipes, and especially the seemingly vast selection of blends, genres, non-aromatics, aromatics, etc. etc. After you've spent a little time with these sources, I think you'll have plenty of questions for us. Members don't always agree, but they willingly share, and some of these guys really know their stuff, and everyone has at least some experience. When ready, ask away.

Status
Not open for further replies.