PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pablobos

Lurker
Feb 19, 2018
Hi there everyone, my name is Pablo and i'm from the south brazil, i grow tobacco or "tabaco/Fumo" as we call here hehe

In here we grow cord tobacco like the old people used to make all around this lands, in the US people make cord tobacco or would be rope tobacco?

Very happy to Exchange information with u all, thx
1421060338a-bola-de-fumo-2.jpg

haparnold

Lifer
Aug 9, 2018
Colorado Springs, CO
Welcome aboard Pablo! I don't know about cord tobacco, but in my home region (Middle Tennessee/South Central Kentucky), twist tobacco used to be very popular, and is still pretty widely available. It looks like this:

sweettwist.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Tobacco retailers certainly sell "rope" tobacco here, as it is called. I'm not sure if it is grown and processed here or in other countries. It is usually thought of as some of the full-strength pipe tobacco; the black is strong, and the brown is stronger, as a rule of thumb. It is mostly sold by the ounce as bulk tobacco rather than in a tin or tub. Welcome aboard.

unadoptedlamp

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 19, 2014
Hey Pablobos- I'm in Brazil until January. My house is in Sao Paulo (area).
I'm curious to know which types of tobacco you have. Also, if you sell and mail them.

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
Anyone interested in more pictures and rope tobacco in Brazil can find more information here Brazil rope tobacco
I Googled the picture and found this interesting website.

pablobos

Lurker
Feb 19, 2018
Thank YouTube Very much for the replys. The mobile internet in here is Very bad in a day or two i Will try to upload some photos. Rope tobaco that is grown in here usually are types of.the rústica "gender"

There is the high flavour one that is the Jaguary, and the strong Very Black one and the vincado that is Brown. The seeds are select by the Farmer, the seeds i got with the native people from Amazônia, they use it for its strong concentration and is used for ritualistic pourpeses, today they buy from me the tobacco as many tribes dont grow It anymore. Usualy used in rituals with ayuahuasca because It container IMAO. In Pc i Will talk more with u all because the translate Help me to not write so bad hehehe

artificialme

Can't Leave
Mar 15, 2018
Hello there... Warm welcome from Indonesia...

That nice collection of tobacco you got there. Hope someday, I can buy some :D

pablobos

Lurker
Feb 19, 2018
Ahahaha

Hope o can sell to u guys! In love tobaco, i can for sure say that i love my work. If u guys have Facebook add me there too, my name is Pablo Bos hehehe

Would love to trade seeds also!love to see diferent tobaccos

Status
Not open for further replies.